What does the PO Services roll out mean for me?
- ALL Web Form and Integrated Suppliers to GroupM will automatically have PO Validation services performed against their invoices to ensure first-time match rates and fewer exceptions.
- If you are a House Payables Web Form Supplier you will be able to see your POs on the Tungsten Network Portal and automatically convert them to an invoice with one click.
- Integrated House Payables Suppliers can receive POs directly to their order management system or ERP. Contact Tungsten to discuss the mapping set up or upgrade to integrated account today.
- Please note that GroupM will continue to email POs directly to you unless you choose to integrate.
- Media Suppliers are not yet in scope for PO Services – we will communicate when we’re ready to roll out.
Why is GroupM adding PO Services?
As part of GroupM’s ongoing commitment to improving efficiency and supplier experience, the roll-out of PO Services will speed up the sending and receiving of POs and invoices; ultimately, ensuring timely payment for goods and services delivered.
Our key objective with PO Services is to:
Make e-invoicing faster and easier for our suppliers by eliminating data entry, that takes time, can be error-prone, which causes delays and invoice rejections.