At the heart of the global marketplace are the billions of transactions that happen every day. There are multiple human touch-points between Buyers and Suppliers — each of which cost time and the possibility of human error. Increasing demands for compliance bring ever more intricate regulation. In response, businesses today are searching for ways to streamline and become more agile. Trusted, passionate and proven, Tungsten Network is making the digitization of commerce faster, easier and smarter between Buyers and Suppliers around the world. Our network has built a community with over half the Fortune 500 and is easing the accounts payable process with higher visibility, greater insights and unprecedented speed. The future of the global marketplace is here.
This role will assist in managing the entire Tungsten Group International tax planning and submission, transfer pricing, VAT/ GST and all other related tax matters.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Tax – Tungsten Group
• Assist in managing tax and statutory compliance obligations of each company within Tungsten Group, including consideration of the impact of legislative and circumstantial changes on an ongoing basis
• To assist in managing the existing tax structures, management of overseas tax return submission
• Working with International Finance Manager, internal and external advisors to review international corporate/income tax filings, statutory tax disclosures and audit requirements. Oher Tax Matters (VAT, GST, Withholding Tax and local tax compliances)
• Assist in Documenting and monitoring the other tax compliance obligations of each company within Tungsten Group
• To be actively involved and administer all submission on a timely manner for the entire group (through external advisors)
• Administer the portfolio for the group and ensure compliances of returns are properly done and met the local legal requirements
• Administer the accounting entries for VAT related activities
Transfer Pricing & Intercompany - Tungsten Group
• Assist in Transfer Pricing and Intercompany transactions and various intercompany charges for Tungsten
• Support the transactional implementation and reporting of transfer pricing initiatives
• Support management of standardization of various documentation and data process
• Assist with monitoring of the proper withholding taxes and other taxes associated with intercompany charges
• To reconcile and manage all intercompany movements
• Administer the accounting entries for TP and Intercompany exchange
Technical & Compliance
As a senior executive, you will assist in administrating and implementing tax strategies to ensure all submissions are done on a timely manner
Key to the role are strong management skills and a focus on accuracy, completeness and timeliness of all deliverables
Leadership & Management
A strong candidate can demonstrate effectiveness as they efficiently assist to manage multiple projects across a variety of tasks including:
Dealing with external consultants Working closely with peers Managing local statutory requirements
Education Diploma/Degree in Accountancy
Minimum 4 year experience in International Tax Working knowledge of Malaysian, UK and US Tax
Strong communication, writing and presentation skills,
Positive attitude and able to multi-task and work under minimum supervision
Proficient in MS excel
This is a Permanent Position
Tungsten Network Sdn Bhd, offer Locational Independent Working - We currently have a rotational 2 week roster.
Teams come into our T Hub location at Menara Prestige , to meet once every 2 weeks and all other days, employees have the option to work in our Co Working Space or work from any other location of their choosing.